Panagiotou Eleni DDS
MSc in Oral Biology and Pediatric Dentistry,
National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
She graduated from the University of Athens’ School of Dentistry in 2010. Afterwards, in the same University, she attended a two-year Clinical Laboratory Master’s Program on the subject of Oral Biology. Upon its completion, in 2013, she commenced the three-year long specialization course on Pediatric Dentistry, which she completed in 2017.
Meanwhile, during all the years following the completion of her basic studies, she has been working in an environment of a Pediatric Dentistry office.
She attends and actively partakes, with presentations and papers, in conferences both within and out of Greece. Indicatively:
- Baltas Award for the presentation and the subject of her Master’s Thesis for the Oral Biology Program, during the 41st Panhellenic Pediatric Dentistry Conference, in September 2013;
- presentation of the free paper entitled “Child Obesity and Oral Health”, during the two-day Conference of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatric Dentistry, in November 2016;
- presentation of the free paper entitled “Child Obesity, Stress and Oral health”, during the Panhellenic Conference of the Institute of Stress Biology and Medicine, in January 2017.
During the last years, bearing the title of Pediatric Dentist, she participates in tutoring pre-graduate students at the Athens’ School of Dentistry on the subject of Pediatric Dentistry, from the position of the Scientific Collaborator.
She is a member of:
- the Piraeus Dentistry Association;
- the Hellenic Society of Pediatric Dentistry;
- the European Academy of Pediatric Dentistry.